Friday, January 30, 2009

Planes, Trains and Automobiles


That is one way to sum up my last 10 days. I took a surprise (not to me, but to my friends) trip to California, and in order not to blow the secret, I minimized my cyber time before I left. And then I was so busy having the time of my life - not to mention I had limited internet access - that I didn't post while I was gone.

Lil Major and I are home, safe and sound. And I promise to take you back through my journey just as soon as I can see over the pile of laundry and mail.

Happy Friday, in the meantime!

4 comments:

Love Bears All Things said...

He's turning into quite a traveler.
Mama Bear

Anonymous said...

I missed you!!!!

lorieloo said...

I loved being a part of the secret!

Eliza said...

I'm bummed I didn't get to see you too! I was totally thinking I missed something major, but if it was a surprise, I'm glad to see that it wasn't just me not keeping up with things. Can't wait to hear all about it!