Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fun in the sun!

Your Summer Ride is a Beetle Convertible

Fun, funky, and a little bit euro.
You love your summers to be full of style and sun!


Must be right, since my real life car is a Saab Convertible - which is also fun, funky and a little bit Euro! Now, if the weather would only allow me to put the top down and cruise around today!

Actually, the weather doesn't stop me - last Christmas Eve, my mom, cousin and I bundled up, put the top down and went cruisin' to look at all the Christmas lights! Oh what fun!

1 comment:

Angel said...

A lot alike are we? LOL.

I hope to get one of those beetles in the spring and lose my soccer mom minivan since we are done with two kiddies.

My kids can't wait for me to get it. We test drove it and we all love it. LOL.

I bet it was fun to see the lights with the top down! Fun fun fun!