This is my one hundreth post...which is hard for me to believe since I just started my blog last July...that means I've probably spent too much time online in the last 7 months, but oh well.
Shell tagged me with this meme, so I better take care of it...here goes...I have to tell you 5 things that you may not know about me.
1. I hate horror movies. I think I always have. When I was younger and it was cool to watch Friday the 13th and Freddy Kruger movies, I put up with them to be "kewl", but I don't really like them...what's fun about blood and gore and scary stuff?? Give me a romantic comedy any day!
2. I don't believe in ghosts. We have a friend who says his house is haunted, and a couple people have stayed with him and said the same thing...but I don't believe it. I think it's all in their heads.
3. B and I may become the "parents" of a high schooler in the fall. This is new news, so no one knows it yet...my cousin lives w/ my parents and he starts 9th grade in the fall. Mom and Dad are moving to KS next spring, but we want cousin to start high school here, so he may come stay with us until M&D get here. So, today we have no children, and this summer we may have a teenager! How's that for instant parents?? I'm excited though.
4. I am keeping my eyes open for how to become independently wealthy. I don't want to have a boss anymore...and I don't want to have to go to a job every day if I wake up and decide I don't want to. Anyone got any great ideas??
5. I have only been in love one time, with one person...my hubby!