Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pray for Heather

prayingforHeather-220pix.jpg


I recently stumbled upon Heather's blog...probably from BooMama, and I'm so glad I did.

TODAY, Heather is undergoing brain surgery to remove a large tumor. I don't know a lot about her, but from what I've read, she has an amazing Christian faith, and she sounds like a great mother, wife, friend, and more!

The blogging world has opened my eyes to a lot more around me, and I've "met" people who challenge me in my faith, and help me have a better perspective on life. What was I thinking griping about work 2 days ago when Heather is fighting for her life? I've been praying for Heather and her family, and I'll also be clicking on the button above to check on her progress.

If you think about it, say a prayer for her!

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Sally, thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

Our pictures may have some taken in Adare, County Limerick but I can't remember which ones. We traveled over many parts of Ireland during our wedding/honeymoon.