Thursday, September 27, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

Somehow, and I don't know how, I've neglected to mention my super fun trip that I'm leaving for today. Maybe it was all the excitement of so many babies being born at once? Or the cooler weather of fall? Or, I don't know what...but I forgot to tell you all.

I'm heading to California this afternoon! I've been looking forward to it for months, and it's finally here. It's time again for our Annual Buddy Weekend. Usually we have this weekend closer to Christmas, as it started out as a Christmas party, but the holidays are so busy, and the weather so unpredictable, that we changed it to a fall weekend this year.

And, I have gotten smarter in the last year, too. I added 2 days to my trip this year, so I have time to go the beach (yay!) with the buddies, and still have time to hang out with my Mom (Dad is off helping sis and BIL move into their new house), and see several other friends.

So, this afternoon, I escape the doldrums of corporate America, and fly off into the wild blue yonder...hopefully with no issues and no delays, so Mom and I can go hit my favorite pizza place as soon as I get off the plane. Yum, I'm hungry already!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Can't wait to see you!!

Billy said...

Hope you have a safe and fun trip!