Friday, August 29, 2008

So far behind

I have so much to catch up on...I don't know if I'll get it all done.

We're home safe and sound from our amazing trip to California. We had a blast with friends and family. It was nice to get home, but hard to leave everyone behind again. This week marks 2 years that we have been in Kansas. The time has flown by! We are loving it here and have made some amazing friends here...but we will always love our special friends in CA. Thanks for all your hospitality last week. We had so much fun!!

Now, we're trying to get the house back in order, get back on midwest time, and prepare for The Colonel and I to turn one more year older next week. Oh yeah, and I have to go back to work next week, too.

I have many posts going through my mind -- a couple tags I need to answer, pictures of my cousin's wedding, many more pictures of our visits to see friends and family, and if I can figure it out, a video or 2 of the kiddo. If I can get it together, look for a barrage of posts from me over the next couple days.

For now, it's off to Kohl's to check out their picture frame sale...grandparent's day is coming up, did you know that???

No comments: