Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'll give in...

Ok, I've never done one of these MEME things (I don't even really know what MEME means), but this one seemed more interesting than others, so here goes...

I'M AMAZED…at how quickly I am settling into life as a Kansan (I still can not comprehend why they do some of the things that they do though - like not sell liquor on Sundays or in grocery stores)

I DOUBT…that Bill Clinton didn't inhale.

I CAN’T SEE…how people can think that illegal immigrants should be given the same priviledges as citizens or LEGAL immigrants.

I WANT TO BEAT WITH A SOCK FULL OF QUARTERS…the claims adjustor for my moving company who thinks I'm only owed $400 for all of the damage done to my things.

I'M ADDICTED…to email, my cell phone, and grabbing my hubby's butt (it's so cute!)

I FEEL BADLY…for a friend of a friend who just lost a baby (full term) due to Trisomy 18.

I WATCH…too much TV (but it doesn't take nearly as long to get through a show w/ my trusty DVR).

I LISTEN… to my friends' rants and raves and victories and losses and love that they share with me.

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS…I would NOT go to a 50-hour a week job every day.

I WANT…my house in California to sell, and I want to start my family, and I want my immediate family to be close, and I want there to be NO ice storms this winter, and...(I could keep going, but I'll spare you)

I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT… B (my hubby of almost 6 years).

I'M OBSESSED… with checking my email.

I THINK CHILDREN…will change my life forever.

I CAN’T WAIT…for the Buddy Weekend (only 5 weeks and 2 days to go)

I'M PROUD...of my Buddy Marge for recently realizing what I've ALWAYS known about her -- she is a strong and beautiful woman!

I HAVE A DREAM…that I will live happily ever after.

I ALWAYS WEAR…foundation AND mascara.

I FEAR…losing my loved ones.

I WISH…I would become pregnant with twins! (I pray for that, too)

I ONCE ACCIDENTALLY…ran smack into a plate glass window in a restaurant (I was walking back to my table on the patio and I wasn't looking where I was going -- I thought I was walking through an open door, but NO, it was glass). I was SO embarrassed.

I NEVER…thought I would live in Kansas.

I’D KILL TO…(well, not really) keep my standard of living what it is, without having to work every day.

I MISS…lots about California -- my Buddies, my family, good pizza, George's Specials from Dewar's, coffee shops on every corner, and beer and wine from World Market

I'M LOATHE TO ADMIT…that I could live on popcorn, potato chips, and chocolate

I’LL NEVER FORGIVE… myself for choosing the worst moving company in the world (CALIFORNIA COAST VAN LINES aka HORIZON VAN LINES)

1 comment:

maddie said...

yay! i'm so glad you played. :) i love your answers.