Monday, April 09, 2007

Crazy week up ahead

I'm hoping that all the craziness that must take place this week will help balance out the extreme boredom at work. I facilitated an event all last week, so this week will be pretty slow...at work, that is. Outside of work, there are a million things I need to get done before we head to Colorado for B's brother's wedding.

I'm sure that I don't have as much to do as the bride does, but still, I'll be busy. I have an appointment to get my hair cut and colored tomorrow right after work. Then on Wednesday I have appoinments to get my nails filled and a pedicure (although I don't know why I'm bothering with the pedi since it will probably be FREEZING in CO this weekend, and I'll have to wear closed toed shoes). And Thursday is Bunco.

Besides all this, I need to pack, find a way to drag my butt out of bed and to the gym at 5am every day -- since the evenings are filled with other things, find a house sitter for the pups, and be ready to drive away by 8am Friday.

Whew! I'm tired just thinking about all of it...if only I didn't have to come to work every day, I could for sure get all this stuff done!

1 comment:

G&K said...

NWS says high of 59 on Saturday, Weather.com says 55. Friday is supposed to be rain/snow mix high of 39.
I gave up hopes of a pedicure... I don't have time. I AM having my nails done though, but probably not til Friday... maybe I can squeeze in the pedi then too...
Aunt Sally the flower-girls and I are wearing flip-flops... you can too! We will be inside you know!!! Now aren't you glad we chose an inside venue??? :-)