Monday, April 16, 2007

My Personality

I got this from Terri...I think mine is pretty right on...maybe I should work on being more agreeable and sensitive, huh? And what's up with being neurotic??



My Personality
Neuroticism
49
Extraversion
87
Openness To Experience
3
Agreeableness
0
Conscientiousness
71
You are sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. You prefer to be around people much of the time. Stressful and frustrating situations can be upsetting to you, but you are generally able to get over these feelings and cope with these situations. As a practical person you like to think in plain and simple terms. Others describe you as down-to-earth, practical, and conservative. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising and you have less concern with others' needs than with your own. You set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working.

Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Click here to take the most insightful personality test.

1 comment:

Terri said...

wow; I would have surely thought you were agreeable; I mean you're an engineer, right? Aren't engineers always agreeable?

hahahaha!