Sunday, June 03, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

Mama Bear tagged me for this one. I've done several like this lately, so I'll dig deep and try to come up with some new things.

1. I broke my arm when I was in the 1st grade...jumping off of a bench at church. It was my right arm, so I had to learn how to write with my left hand...and I wasn't allowed on the playground at recess...that part sucked the worst!

2. I have had stitches only twice in my life -- once when I had my wisdom teeth out, and once when I had a mole removed.

3. Hubby and I have been married for 6 1/2 years, and we've lived in 3 cities and 5 houses during that time.

4. My dad's dad died when I was in 4th grade, I think he was about 52 when he died of cancer. That scares me b/c Dad is going to be 55 in a few weeks (and he's retiring right after that -- go Dad!)

5. If I'm not busy busy busy, I'm the biggest procrastinator. Being busy helps me prioritize and get stuff done.

6. I wish I was thinner right now...I wish I looked like I did before I got married -- why didn't I recognize that I LIKED how I looked then, and just stay that way??

7. I am becoming addicted to working out. I've worked out 7 days of the last 8. I feel great because of it, but when I miss a day I get grouchy.

8. My dogs are named after Peanuts comic strip characters. In fact, every dog I've ever owned has been named after a Peanuts character -- and they've all been mini schnauzers, too!

No comments: