Mama Bear tagged me for this one. I've done several like this lately, so I'll dig deep and try to come up with some new things.
1. I broke my arm when I was in the 1st grade...jumping off of a bench at church. It was my right arm, so I had to learn how to write with my left hand...and I wasn't allowed on the playground at recess...that part sucked the worst!
2. I have had stitches only twice in my life -- once when I had my wisdom teeth out, and once when I had a mole removed.
3. Hubby and I have been married for 6 1/2 years, and we've lived in 3 cities and 5 houses during that time.
4. My dad's dad died when I was in 4th grade, I think he was about 52 when he died of cancer. That scares me b/c Dad is going to be 55 in a few weeks (and he's retiring right after that -- go Dad!)
5. If I'm not busy busy busy, I'm the biggest procrastinator. Being busy helps me prioritize and get stuff done.
6. I wish I was thinner right now...I wish I looked like I did before I got married -- why didn't I recognize that I LIKED how I looked then, and just stay that way??
7. I am becoming addicted to working out. I've worked out 7 days of the last 8. I feel great because of it, but when I miss a day I get grouchy.
8. My dogs are named after Peanuts comic strip characters. In fact, every dog I've ever owned has been named after a Peanuts character -- and they've all been mini schnauzers, too!