Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fun Weekend


I had a great weekend! I realize it's Wednesday, and I'm just now posting about the weekend...but it's been a busy week.

My college buddy, Shell, came out to visit last weekend. We had a blast...drinking coffee, eating good food, lots of great conversation, shopping, pedis, sitting on the deck, walks around the lake. It was great!! And since she did such an AWESOME job detailing the weekend, just check out her post here.

It was back to work on Monday after I dropped her at the airport...what a letdown after such a great weekend. Oh well...it's a short week for me since I'm heading to MO to hang w/ my sis for a few days. There's no cell service or high speed internet where we're staying, so I'll be living the old fashioned life for a while. We may get into the local library once or twice to check email, but who knows.

Have a great rest of the week...blog ya later!

3 comments:

Overwhelmed! said...

I'm so glad that you had a fantastic weekend with your college buddy! I hope to visit one of my out-of-state college buddies early next Spring. Sadly, she has yet to meet my son! I can't wait until she does. :)

Anonymous said...

Did you and Jana go shopping together? ;) I saw she was wearing pink on her blog today too...

Billy said...

The local library? OMG... hurry back. :)