Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not the girls weekend, but something anyway...

I got this from Christine over at Fruit In Season, and I thought it was a fast way for me to get a post up today...since I know you're all waiting with bated breath for my post about the crazy girls weekend (yeah, right)...it's coming I promise...as soon as I get a chance...enjoy this one for now. *cheesy grin*

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:10 – that’s a little earlier than usual, but I had a training to give at work

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Zodiac…it was awesome! Go see it

4. What is your favorite TV show? LOST or Brothers and Sisters

5. What did you have for breakfast? I MEANT to eat my yogurt, but I picked up donuts for my meeting, and my temptation got the best of me.

6. What is your middle name? Anne (with an E!)

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Greek or Mediterranean

8. What foods do you dislike? Anything that used to live in water

9. What are your favorite chips? Wavy Lays

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don’t really have a favorite, but I just got some fun ones from BMG – Gwen Stefani, Sublime, & Kelly Clarkson…gotta have something to rock out to in the convertible as the weather warms up!

11. What kind of car do you drive? Saab Convertible

12. Favorite sandwich? Ham and provolone on French bread

13. What are characteristics you can't stand? Cockiness and dishonesty

14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans, cute top, and fun TALL sandals

15. If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go? Greece and Italy

16. There was no sixteen in this little questionnaire so I'll just give you a random fact about myself: I played the clarinet in school until my junior year in high school, when I couldn’t take it anymore.

17. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere with clean air, nice people, family close by, and my hubby!

18. Favorite time of day? Morning.

19. Where were you born? On an Air Force Base in Central California

20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football

21. Coke or Pepsi? DIET Coke – can’t live without it!

22. Beavers or ducks? Um…quack? I don’t know…

23. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning person – unless I stayed up too late!

24. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicures for a treat…manicures every 2 weeks (or at least fills)

25. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer – but I decided it was too much school, so I became an engineer

26. What is your best childhood memory? Probably all the time spent with cousins and grandparents and family trips

27. Ever been to Africa? Not yet.

28. Ever been toilet papering? Oh yeah, baby! MANY MANY MANY times! =)

29. Been in a car accident? Yes, many

30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

31. Favorite restaurant? Café Med in Bako, CA

32. Favorite flower? Yellow roses…that have opened completely

33. Favorite ice-cream? Anything with fudge and nuts…but ONLY Dreyer’s or Edy’s brand

34. Favorite fast food restaurant? In N Out

35. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

36. From whom did you get your last e-mail? My friend Monica

37. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Costco

38. Last person you went to dinner with? All my buddies on Monday night…the night before they went home to CA… =(

39. What are you listening to right now? Our Ops Director talking to my boss (they’re outside my cube)

40. What is your favorite color? Red

41. How many tattoos do you have? none…yet…too scared of the pain

42. How many are you sending this Email to? Just blogging it.

43. What time did you finish this e-mail blog entry? 11:23 am.

44. Favorite magazine: I’d rather read books, but when I get mags it’s In Style or one of the smutty gossip rags (can’t resist!)

45. Coffee or tea? Both.

46. Do you tan easily or burn easily? I burn easily, never tan…unless it comes from a bottle.

47. Do you color your hair? Yes...and I don’t really know my natural color anymore

48. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? 1997 Camaro with T-Tops…It was so fun to drive!! But, it was a lemon, and I sold it back to GM and bought a more practical, but still fun, Honda Accord V6 Coupe

49. What is your most dreaded household chore? Ironing, Vacuuming, cleaning…you name it, I dread it!

6 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Sally! Thanks for visiting my blog and for doing this meme. It's always fun to see tidbits other people's lives. The convertible sounds awesome- I'm in a minivan at the moment...

I appreciate your comment about the school thing, too. Thanks!

Terry said...

I really enjoy the meme's... I keep intending to repost them, but dont seem to remember!!

Sally said...

So, Terry...do I need to officially tag you to get you to participate?? *wink*

Terry said...

Okay, Sally, okay....
Consider me tagged!!!

Christine said...

Tea??????ARE You kidding me!!!!!OH I guess it's just green tea you hate so passionately=)

Sally said...

Yes, Hermy...it's just GREEN tea I find SO offensive. I LOVE LOVE LOVE iced tea...particularly sweet tea from McAllisters...member??