Monday, October 15, 2007

I got googled

Have you guys heard about the DENTIST who is in danger of losing his license for giving "chest massages"?? And he is defending himself saying it's a necessary and successful treatment for TMJ. What?! Yes, it's true. And his lawyer is saying that the judge shouldn't take his license away because he needs to work to support his family of 7. Oh yeah, that's a reason to let him keep his license.

Anyway, I would never let my dentist give me a "massage," but apparently, I don't have any say over who googles me. Here are the latest searches that brought up my blog:

* how do it fil when a girl and a girl have a wedding (Ok, this one is the scariest...I was the FIRST page to show up on this search!)
* blogspot wisconsin "wrap around porch"
* red on bathtub bad
* red burning eyes when i don't wear contacts
* the importance of women friends
* My contact burns when I put it in
* midwest girls weekend
* wedding guns
* midwest girls pictures
* importance of sisters

Watch out...you never know who is googling you!

8 comments:

Chelf said...

So how do you find out about where you show up on the blogosphere?

I have googled myself... but that was just for fun. I was actually surprised that I came up.

Jana said...

same question . . how'd you find out people blogged you?

Terri said...

that's too funny. I love looking at those things. Sometimes you just scratch your head and wonder why you were connected to those search words; then you really scratch your head and wonder what the heck those people were thinking when they typed in those words!

Sally said...

I have a site counter (free to install), and I can see who ends up at my blog and how they get there. I don't check it as much as I used to, but the search links are always fun to check out!

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

You know, I have purposely put things into a blog post just to see if I would get any weird searches. I really haven't though.

G&K said...

Where do you get the site counter from?

Sally said...

there are a bunch of them, I use: http://www.sitemeter.com/