Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Good Stuff

I've already told you some of the good things that have come out of our recent family tragedy. Well, the pictures below will show you more good. Through our ordeal, we were able to spend some great family time together -- with brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, old family friends. Though we were sad due to the reason we were all together, we didn't waste any time enjoying each other's company. And our official family reunion coming up in a few weeks will be bittersweet, but oh so much fun at the same time.













On another note, I've got a crazy week going. I'm helping with a girls camp for kids interested in engineering, trying to meet up with a friend who's moving away, getting my hair done, going to a garage sale, and trying to get ready for my trip to visit my sister on Sunday. Oh, and trying to keep up with a 9 week old, get some sleep, and make sure my hubby feels special on Father's Day. Whew! Exhausting! Hopefully I'll have some time next week to post from my sister's house...at least I'll have a bunch of new and GREAT photos, since my sis will be the photographer for us again! =)

4 comments:

Terri said...

great pictures - especially that first one!

Amy said...

Fun picts. Love the one of your men. Now Lil Major just needs to perfect his daddy's closed lip non smile!!

Thanks for the package! I'm so excited to listen to the CDs (probably more so than Hudson right now!)...and I hadn't purchased them yet!

Char said...

Love all those pics!! The shades are COOL! :-)

I hope the rest of your week goes smoothly, with that long to-do list. I have one like that too, for my trip to Nebraska on Thursday...uh, tomorrow! YIKES!

I'll check in again when I get back next week! :-)

Laura said...

LOVE the picture of daddy and son. LOVE IT!! And I love all the rest of the pics...I'm so glad you got so many great pictures while everyone was together.

Wow...your weekend makes me tired. Hope it all goes smoothly and that you have fun!