There's a lot going on right now, and I need to find a way to get motivated. A baby arriving in 5 weeks doesn't seem to be doing it for me -- so I don't know what will. Here's a quick rundown of what's happening in my world:
* Mom and Dad will arrive, for good, one week from today (woo hoo!)
* My brother will be flying out tomorrow to help them finish packing, load the truck and drive to Oz.
* Our baby furniture FINALLY showed up last week, and it's all set up in the nursery (now we just need a mattress and the crib bumper and window coverings).
* We only have 5 more weeks until my due date...wow!
* I was going to fill up with gas last night (I have half a tank left) because it was only $2.98/gallon, but the gas station was on the left side of the road (does anyone else only stop when it's on the right??), so I thought I'd wait til the morning...and gas jumped up to $3.08. What the heck is going on??? Why does it only go down a penny at a time, but it jumps up 10 cents overnight??