Mama Bear did this meme this week, and I thought it looked like fun...it's all about my hubby, The Colonel.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
Well, first of all, there are 3 screens, and football is on one, golf on another, and some old Clint Eastwood movie on the third.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch...always and only Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? only one?? mushrooms, hummus, broccoli, peppers
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? A beer - or nothing, he's not a big drinker
5. Where did he go to high school? Small-town Kansas
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 or 11? i don't know
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He does collect things...golf balls, matches, cigars, train stuff.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Does a burger count?? He loves burgers!
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? tacos
10. What is his favorite cereal? rice chex
11. What would he never wear? a suit...unless he was forced
12. What is his favorite sports team? KC Chiefs
13. Who will he vote for? The RIGHT guy
14. Who is his best friend? Well, me, of course.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? complain, ever.
16. How many states has he lived in? 6, I think.
17. What is his heritage? not sure - he's adopted
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? chocolate (but more because it's my favorite, he's not a big cake person)
19. Did he play sports in high school? Football, golf, basketball
20. What could he spend hours doing? building up his train set