Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It can't be!

My boy is almost 6 months old. Where did the time go?? On Sunday, he will turn 6 months old, half a year, 26 weeks. I can't believe it. I'm more in love with him every single day. I run out of work at 3:26 pm (it's only 4 minutes early) each day so that I can beat the traffic and get home to him as soon as possible. He's so fun, and he's changing so fast. He started sitting up a couple days ago, and he's still practicing on all fours for crawling. He has 2 teeth now, and he LOVES his new bathtub that we just got (it's an inflatable rubber ducky, it even quacks!!). He's started this silly thing where he growls at people, just this cute little growl. We've tried to catch it on video, but haven't been able to yet. He's more and more fun every day. I'm SO glad he's mine!






14 comments:

Billy said...

Oh my goodness! He is such a doll!

Jana said...

i don't even recognize him!! he definitely is looking more shugie these days! is that a mole/freckle on his right cheek?

Amy said...

I LOVE the last picture...so cute.

When are you coming to visit again? We miss you!

Sally said...

It's not a mole. It's a scratch, or a stabing -- w/ his nail.

Agnes - I don't know when I'll get out there again...it might be a while. =(

MamaMia said...

What a cute little bean! He isn't so little anymore is he?! The first tub picture is hilarious! Every kid needs a tub picture!

Terri said...

I could just eat him up! there's nothing better to hug and snuggle than a freshly washed and lotioned baby. Bet he smelled like a dream and was super soft. Miss those days. Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it fly by? He is so cute and such a big boy now! We can't wait to meet him in person!

Laura said...

Oh, he is SO cute.

Carrie said...

So cute! How time flies! I can not believe that Noah and Micah are about to be a year. I wish I could freeze time for a little while!

bandofbrothers said...

he such a darling. LOL about the little growl. that's juct the cutest thing ever. he's getting bigger, but don't you worry--he will ALWAYS be your baby:)

Love Bears All Things said...

Time flies so fast. Enjoy every moment that you can. I noticed in the first photo that he has the same expression on his face as his father in the sidebar photo. Same mouth.
Mama Bear

lorieloo said...

Oh my he's getting so big! It happens way too fast doesn't it??

Jody said...

Enjoy every day! My "baby" just turned two and she's so mature now... Watching them grow makes you so happy... And sad at the same time! Crazy, mixed-up Mommy emotions!

PS He's adorable!

Niki said...

Could he be any cuter??? WOW. Time flies! 6 months already? Crazy. I'm glad you're loving mommyhood. :)