Wednesday, October 08, 2008

New Friends and Baby Bath Time

In my last post, I forgot to mention that at one of my girly get-togethers, I got to meet another blogger!! Heather dropped by for one of the parties...where we were choosing super cute personalized purses. I met Heather through another blog AND THEN realized that she was the real life friend of my friend Lins. Crazy, huh? Anyway, Heather was super fun and beautiful and Lil Major and her daughter played while we chatted and spent money and ate junk food. Does it get any better than that??

Here are the bloggers...Heather, Lins, and me.


And much to the dismay of The Colonel, I broke out the camera for bath time last night. I couldn't resist...he's so stinkin' cute (well, The Colonel is cute, but it is Lil Major's bath time that I'm talking about!)

6 comments:

Terri said...

oh my....he already found his "junk".

JK, he is too cute and looked like he loves bathtime. I'm glad you didn't resist!

Love Bears All Things said...

So-o cute!
Mama Bear

Billy said...

What a doll!

Chelf said...

Hey, what a clever way to avoid the whole "naked baby" embarrassment. He is just the cutest! He likes the sound of splashing.

Jana said...

dude!! his hands are the size of a te year old's!!! i swear he's the same size as micah! and i think you're right, i don't think that tub is gonna last him for long! i have a cute nephew - glad to finally see some video :)

Christine said...

How cute! Looks like he loves his bath time!!