Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's snowing!

My post yesterday may have sounded like I hate the snow and winter weather. I actually don't...I just don't like having to go out in it, especially driving.

Well...it's snowing here, and I'm so excited!! I've only seen it snow in real life a handful of times, so this is kind of a treat for me. And it helps that I'm at home...yes, I wimped out and stayed home from work, and I'm so glad I did. I woke up with a scratchy throat and a little congestion, and I REALLY don't want to be sick for my girls weekend (which starts in less than 24 hours by the way). I have my laptop out, my coffee on the table next to me, and a perfect view of the blowing snow outside...it's great!

I'm hoping that it snows enough so that we can take our Christmas pictures today..in the snow..but I don't want it to snow so much that it hinders my flight out tomorrow morning. I don't ask for much, do I?

No comments: