I found a new blog to read, and she did this MEME, so I thought I'd play along...it's a little more light hearted than what I wrote about yesterday! Thanks for the idea, Jennifer!
1. Do you wear a name tag at work? I wear a badge that has my name on it, but I wear it at my waist so you can't really see it.
2. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 Honda Pilot - that I have had for 2 months today
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? Mexican Pizza
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? Yep, several!
5. What color is your iPod? It's white, but it has a red cover with rhinestones on it. Bling!
6. What kind of dog do you have? 2 Miniature Schnauzers
7. What's for dinner tonight? On any normal day, I wouldn't know, but I told The Colonel I would make breakfast for dinner - he wants hashbrowns.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? I don't really know...probably a beer or a glass of Pinot Noir...wow, that must have been back in July!
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? I dropped my work cell phone in the toilet a few years ago. I freaked out, grabbed it out, rinsed it off, and then happened to run into my IT friend in the hall. I told him it wouldn't work because it was all wet and handed it to him. AFTER he took it from me he asked why it was wet and when I told him it fell in the toilet, HE freaked out! Ha!
10. Last time you were sick? I've been trying to get over a cold since right after Christmas.
11. How long is your hair? Just below my chin -- I just chopped it off!
12. Are you happy right now? Right this moment? I'm at work, so not really. But, I'm happy with life in general right now.
13. What did you say last? Wow! This assembly line is actually running decent right now!
14. Who came over last? Hmm, probably my in-laws on New Year's Day.
15. Do you drink beer? Yes, but not right now. Corona w/ lime is my favorite!
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? No, but I probably told them at some point.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? I don't have any keychains on my keys, I don't think...just the remote to get in the car.
18. What did you get for graduation? For high school graduation (ages ago) I got my first CD shelf stereo, from my Grandma, and I STILL have it, and it still works great almost 16 years later! For college grad, I got the title to the car my parents bought for me, that I'd been driving for 4 years.
19. What's in your pocket? Chapstick and my cell phone.
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? I don't really know who he is...some actor, but I have no idea in what.
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No, but I bought some for my niece and nephew.
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? Crash Course (a made for TV movie), a video of all my Buddies, and probably West Side Story.
23. What's something fun you did today? I haven't done anything fun yet, but at lunch I'm going to go try to spend a bunch of my flex spending money so if I get layed off, at least I got to use it.
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? When I was there, it was a lady named Anne something, I think - she wasn't very friendly.
25. Has your house ever been TP'd? my house growing up was - Dad got mad!
26. What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? A cat
27. What are you listening to right now? Steel presses cycling and the beep of a forklift backing up.
28. Drinking? hot tea that is getting cold.
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? The checkout lane b/c it means I'm leaving
30. When is your mom's birthday? Beginning of October
31. When is your birthday? September 3
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? the one for my town
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? I didn't buy it, it's on loan from my SIL - y'know, maternity clothes
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? A KC Chiefs antenna ball
35. How many states in the US have you been to? I'm pretty sure the total is 41...9 more to go!
36. What kind of milk do you drink? Non fat, but while I'm pregnant, I'll drink 1 or 2% if it's all that's around.
37. What are you going to do after this? Find a snack, I'm starving!
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? The Colonel - I dragged him to the grocery store with me.
39. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries, Pineapple, Cherries...I love fruit!
40. What about your favorite dessert? Ice cream and chocolate cake
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? baby supplies...and I have no clue!
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? Sis drives a 98 Honda Civic (she needs a new car) b/c her hubby won't let her touch the 4-Runner very often. Bro drives a 1989 Honda CRX. We're a honda family!
44. Do you like pickles? No way! Gross!
45. How about olives? Yummy! Kalamata are my favorite.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? Orbit bubblemint
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? grapefruit juice, with a touch of tangerine juice to sweeten it up
48. Do you have any tan lines? Mercy, NO - the sun is evil to me!
What hospital were you born in? some hospital on the Air Force Base where I was born.