Thursday, July 20, 2006

Too Much!!

I don't even know where to start! There is WAY too much going on right now. Too much to think about, too much to plan, too much to do, too much change, too much tightness in my chest!

I have spent the majority of my day (while I'm supposed to also get my work done) on the phone and email trying to negotiate my job offer, getting quotes for moving (how the heck am I supposed to know how many boxes I need to pack up my stuff???).

And B is making it way more stressful, of course, he says I'm stressing myself out. I'm getting irritated...he's not working right now (at a job), he IS working around the house and helping my mom (and golfing and watching TV and sleeping), so I asked him to get some quotes on moving. He refuses to get quotes for packing our stuff b/c he says we can do that ourselves. Well, yes, we CAN do it ourselves, but I DON'T WANT TO. I want this to be as easy as possible, and I want someone else who is a professional packer to pack our stuff so it doesn't get broken. I know that I will pack it so it doesn't break, but I don't think B will be as careful, and I don't want to take the time to do it. I would rather spend my last weeks spending time with friends that packing boxes. Not to mention that it will take us WAY longer to pack up that a mover, and our house will be in disarray for days or weeks, meanwhile, we're trying to show the house so we can sell it.

Our relocation package is a lump sum payment, so he wants to spend as little as possible, and pocket the rest. I don't disagree, but I don't want to kill myself for a couple thousand dollars!!!

This can't be good for my health! My heart is pounding, I'm stressed out...where's the nearest martini bar??

No comments: