Wednesday, July 19, 2006

What a difference a day makes

Wow!! How quickly things can change!

Sunday night we got home from KS, Tuesday I had a job offer, Friday I have to give them an answer, and they want me start in 2.5 weeks! I'm not sure I'm ready for all this yet.

Since we got back to town, we've scheduled a realtor to come look at our house and give us advice on pricing, etc., we've made an offer on a house in KS, we've started to get quotes on moving our stuff east, and I've realized that there is nowhere within about a 12 hour drive that will get me out of the heat in KS during the summer (besides my A/C in the house)...here we can be at the Pacific ocean in 2 hours to cool off.

What am I getting myself into???

Here are the good things...we can pay cash for a house out there, we can start trying for a family, we'll be closer to B's family, mom and dad will move there evenually and then all of my family will be in the midwest and south, shopping and restaurants are better there, air is 100% better and cleaner...I guess it's not so bad.

1 comment:

maddie said...

yay! i'm so glad you started a blog. :) i can't believe you could be moving in as little as 2.5 weeks...or sooner! that sucks that you lost your sweater, too. i have totally done that...at the las vegas airport, no less.