Friday, July 21, 2006

Weight is Lifted

It's amazing how good you feel after you tell your secrets.

A lot happened today. I accepted the job that was offered to me. We made a counter offer to the counter offer on the house we like. Our house has a lockbox now. I told my boss, his boss, and all my team members that I was moving to KS. It was SOOOO hard to tell my boss and even harder to tell my team. They were so understanding...disappointed but understanding. They are so great, I only hope that someday I can lead such a great team again.

Tonight I'm going to hang out with the girls for a while. We're going to see You, Me & Dupree. None of our hubbys want to see it, so it's just girls. We'll get coffee before and catch up a little. I want to have as many girls nights as I can in the next few weeks, because it will probably be a while until I have one after that...unless it's with my SIL.

No comments: