Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Intimate Pursuits

So, have any of you ever been to one of those girls only parties where you sit around and watch someone tell you about all the greatest sex toys?? I have! And I was so nervous at the start of the party, but it turned out to be so much fun!

I sat there with all my old buddies from high school (we've been friends for over 15 years now!), and we just kinda looked around at each other not sure what to do as the lady was talking about the vibrating cock ring (which we nicknamed the VCR). At the end of the show, she said we could meet with her privately to purchase our goods and she'd put them in plain brown paper bags so no one would know what we bought. So, what did we do?? As soon as we got back to the living room, those bags opened up so we could all see what each other got. It was great!! And it's made for some interesting conversations since then..."how's the VCR working?" "Oh, hubby loves it!" or "the batteries are dead...must go get more!"

Anyway, I stumbled upon a new blog recently by Sugarmama, and she used to own one of these fun businesses, Intimate Pursuits, and she's selling all her remaining inventory for 50% off!

So, check out her blog (see the January 12 posting), and check out her website...see if you see anything fun!

2 comments:

MJ Tam said...

awww thanks sally! Will you pls. email me your addy so I can send you your well-deserved vibe!

:-) sugarmama

maddie said...

those are the best parties! i've hosted a few myself and here they're called 'pleasure parties'. they're lot's of naughty fun! ;)